Majority of you may already be aware that Google PPC Search Ads is the most effective advertising strategy, using a variety of advertising techniques and strategies to connect with billions of people in a single click. However, as long as the advertising can target your ideal audience, these Google Ad methods are advantageous for all businesses.
It might be challenging for small firms to plunge into advertising abruptly, without any prior knowledge, as the globe has been adjusting to new trends and expanding advertising growth. Even if some small firms and startups continue to expand using their traditional selling strategies, the steady growth achieved via these natural methods won’t last for very long.
However, the intriguing thing is that if you’re a local company owner looking to increase sales, you’ve come to the perfect spot. Here’s how;
5 Search Ad Tips To Outperform Your Competitors
Create an effective local search ad
- For each ad group, use unique keywords, headlines, and description. Some of them can be described in one or two sentences, so keep them concise, detailed, and clear. For instance, if you’re selling shoes, include the model, colour, and gender to narrow target the audience.
- Make sure your landing page is high-quality, SEO optimised, and relevant to what you’re advertising, this will make it easier for people who click on your local search ad to discover on your website exactly what they were looking for.
Check back often and monitor results:
Once you start running search ads, don’t just leave them unattended! Monitor their performance by checking your daily budgets regularly. Adjusting bids can have a huge impact on how many clicks you get per day.
Offer your ads to diverse customers:
- Remember there are two types of customer, one is a potential customer looking for a product and other is an existing customer. The existing customer would love to know, if you have any offers or if you have added new products to your story.So make sure your local search ad copy retains your existing customer and as well as attracts the potential customers.
- To make your local search ad more effective, make sure to add negative keywords. These negative keywords block your local search ad from appearing to a specific group of audience and search term, this will reduce unwanted click and expenses.
Use most searched and trending keywords
If you want to get the most out of your campaign, then it’s important that you develop a strategy.
- Make sure your local search ad headline and description includes most searched keywords and sentences for ease of reaching the right audience
- Have a clear call-to-action, the call-to-action should be clear and concise so customers know what you want them to do next.
- There are many factors to consider when choosing which location you should choose, if there are small cities nearby. The most important factor is whether the location matches where your target customers live. If not, then it’s best not to include it as an option because you will be wasting money on clicks from people who don’t live near you.
Avoid common mistakes when creating new campaigns
- Ensure your ads are relevant to the customer’s search
- Include features or content that sets your business apart from competitors
- Use location extensions for local targeting
- Create separate campaigns for each product
Test, and re-test ad copy, keywords, bids and landing pages to find what works best for your business. There is no right answer so experiment with different types of ads in order to determine what works best.
Struggling to get your search ads performing? Let the experts at UTDS Optimal Choice analyse your campaigns during a FREE consultation. With over 10 years of experience driving real results for clients, our team has the proven strategies to help you outrank competitors.
During our free consultation, we’ll audit your account, identify optimisation opportunities, and provide actionable recommendations to increase clicks and conversions. Contact us now to claim your free strategy session and finally achieve search ad success.