The better way to describe Google Ads, is that it helps you find a needle in a haystack. To be precise, Google Ads help us reach out to customers or audiences searching for our product and business online. Anyone can place Google Ads, it’s that simple. But the logical question is,
- Are you reaching your targeted Audience ?
- Are you gaining the expected ROI?
That’s why we are here to help you, we are Utds Optimal Choice, an officially certified Google Partner Agency. Being a Google Partner means that Google has officially recognised us as managing a large volume of client ad accounts, meeting strict performance targets and having a team that has passed a number of Google Ads accreditations. We are truly Google experts.
Feel Free to reach out to us and do go through below contents for clear cut prospects of Google Ads
Table of Contents
- Why use Google Ads?
- How does Google Ads work?
- Google Ads Campaign
- Reach your targeted Audience
- Keyword Research
- Google Ads Placement
- Organic Growth
- How UTDS Optimal Choice can help you ?
Prioritizing Your Use Of Google Ads To Get The Most Out Of Your Business
If you’re new to the topic, let me brief you in a simple way. Google is a widely used search engine around the world that receives almost 3.5 Million Searches every minute. In those 3.5 Million, there are your
- Website Traffic
- Brand Awareness
- Product Reach
These search metrics are an example of past 7 day searches and frequent searches around the world. With Google Ads, you can reach your targeted audience throughout the world to increase your sales or create brand awareness.
How does Google Ads Work?
To gain leverage over Google Ads, first thing you need to know is
- Who your customers are
- Where your customers are
Who and Where your customers are the targeted audiences, whom you want to make a sale to or create brand awareness.
Secondly, you should have a
- Goal – Why do you want to use Google Ads ? It might be the obvious question. But it will save you a lot of money, if you’ve decided or planned about it. It can be between anything from sales to product promotion or app installations etc.
- Purpose of Goal – How long do you want to run Google Ads ? Google Ads work based on a budget allocated each month especially for the ads. This Budget allocation is the root of increasing sales or brand awareness for your business or product .
Google Ads Campaign
Once you’ve decided your goal and the purpose of your goal, now it’s time to initiate the plan. Google Ads Campaign can be customized based on your budget and goal. So there are number of ways to implement your goal as said below
- Website Traffic
- Product and Brand Consideration
- Brand Awareness and Reach
- App Promotion
- Local Store Visits and Promotions
Each Campaign has specifics of “where and what” you want your customers to do.
For Example : If you are an Online Shoe Seller in and around the United Kingdom, the number of potential customers can be targeted based on the search terms in any specific city. (Targeted Audience and Keyword Research will be discussed below)
Reach Your Targeted Audience
Before investing in Google Ads to boost sales and performance of your product or business . Do you have a clear understanding on who your audience are & what kind of person will be using your product?
This is the Image of an Apple MacBook. Take a look at the description of their product. People who are in need of a faster processor & seventh generation Intel core would eventually buy a MacBook. Those are the “Keys” of their targeted audience. Similarly, your audience does search for your product with similar search terms or key, so using such key terms in Google Ads increases the possibility of sales and performance of your product or business.
- New Keyword Ideas If you’re already into Google Ads using new keyword ideas will help you reach more new potential customers in a targeted location. If you’re new to Google Ads without a goal, keyword suggestions of certain locations will help you invest wisely on ads
- Keyword Search Volume and Forecast With Search Volume and Forecast, you can allocate a budget for the specific keywords that have more Click Through Rate (CTR) and Impressions.
Google Ads Placement
So far, we’ve seen what keywords your customers use. But Google Ads placement is the next key for successful investment in Google Ads.
Other than keywords, an understanding of where your customers spend more time helps you increase sales, leads and brand promotion etc. Each search term based Google Ads is split into Service Leads and Product Sales.
Making a mistake in Google Ads Placement might create more impressions in the ad but not on sales or leads for the business. So if you’re not a professional in Google Ads Placement, it’s better to hire Ads Professionals like us UTDS Optimal Choice .
Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Optimisation plays a major role in creating organic growth for a website. But SEO(Search Engine Optimisation) has to be optimized frequently to rank in the First Page of SERP and SMO(Social Media Optimisation) has to be managed daily to create a standard flow of organic growth for the website.
On the other hand, Google Ads is like a rocket with propellant waiting to take off. Once you’ve placed Google Ads for your targeted audience, the impressions and clicks over your ad will make your website rank in First Page of SERP (search engine results page) without frequent Optimisation.
How UTDS Optimal Choice can help you ?
We are a Professional Google Ads Agency and a Certified Google Partner. What we have discussed above are the basics of Google Ads and how it’s used. Without prior experience, you can’t get the sales you expect without the risk of draining your bank balance. Feel free to contact us email@example.com for any queries and services to get your business to reach Mars before Elon Musk does.